SPONDLUS LE PRESTIGE DE l'ART
Ceramic mosaics are a world-class art style. We have focused this art style with high-quality materiel such as fine clay, metallic flake paints, glazing, rare woods and plated with24-carat gold in its details. Thus, Spond´lus.le Prestige de l’art seeks to embody rich Ecuadorian culture and tradition in our 77-piece collection of exotic, exclusive and unique designs. We are sure to live up to the expectations of our distinguished clients
Our mosaic art pieces are made following an extensive process:
- From beginning to end, we design and form our pieces by hand.
- Artisans imbue each object with the colors and forms found in nature.
- What follows is a series of steps in which the artisans decorate, polish and paint the pieces
- The next step is the first firing in a kiln at a temperature of 1400 to 1800 degrees, to give it the porcelain finish.
- The second firing is at a temperature of 800 to 900 degrees, to glaze the object.
- The third and final firing is at a temperature of 500 to 600 degrees, to set the beautiful 24-carat gold bath and details.
- Once the three firings that this technique require are completed, the finished piece is adhered to a unique wooden base made from the roots of rare trees.
Our culture, the endemic species of our Galápagos Islands and the flora and fauna of the Amazon are represented for the world to enjoy. This is possible thanks to Ecuadorian sculptors producing our unique pieces.
Piece collection of exotic, 77%
LE PRESTIGE DE L'ART
Exclusive and unique designs. We are sure to live up to the expectations of our distinguished clients